Atmospheric table decoration for the holidays
- Place the napkin on the table with the exposed tips facing down.
- Take the top tip and fold it not all the way up.
- Continue with the other layers until you have folded the last of the four tips upwards.
- Turn the napkin and fold the two sides inward.
- Turn the napkin back again and place it so that the straight side is on top. Now fold the first tip upwards as much as possible.
- Now fold the other tips so that they can be tucked under the next layer.
- Place the napkin tree on a plate and put a cinnamon stick under it as a trunk.
- Now fold another napkin three times and attach a conifer twig and two cinnamon sticks with some string (or ribbon, or cord). You can place the cutlery in this napkin.
- To make it extra Christmas, place the little trees in the festive containers provided for them and put name tags on them.