Wow, a wintry planting bowl can look like this too!
- Glue the cones to the hemisphere.
- Fill the gaps created between the cones with moss, so that the Styrofoam is no longer seen.
- Glue wire to some stars and cones, so that later you can put them in the finished arrangement.
- Fill the hemisphere with soil and plant the Christmas roses.
- Now you can put conifers as well as the stars and cones with wire into the soil.
- Make a nice bow, put wire on it and stick it into the arrangement as well.