Christmas candle-holders in a class of its own
- Tie the cone to the candle-holder with winding wire.
- Cut 2 pieces of ribbon and tie them around the candle-holder below the disc on which the candle will stand.
- Place the candle on the candle-holder, cut another piece of ribbon and tie it around the bottom of the candle. Leave the ends of the ribbon.
- Take a bunch of pine needles.
- Tie a loose knot with the loose ends of the ribbon tied around the candle and place the pine needles inside.
- Cut an extra piece of narrow ribbon, pull it through the loose knot with the pine needles, and then tighten everything.
- Now tie to the narrow ribbon a Christmas ball in the shape of a star and make a bow.
- Finally, glue some birch stars to the cone.