Advent wreath fragrant with cinnamon
- Place the Biolit wreath in a water basin so that it can absorb water. Make sure that the card tray is on top so that it does not get wet.
- Cut the cinnamon sticks to the desired length.
- Glue the cinnamon sticks side by side to the Biolit wreath. Start with the inside and continue with the outside.
- To make the candles hold better, cut 4 pieces of wire, each about 6 cm long, for each candle.
- Hold the wires one after the other over a flame with flat-nose pliers. When they are hot enough, press them at least 2 cm into the bottom of the candle. Do this for all 4 candles.
- Bend the ends of the wires into a barb. Once this is done with all the candles (and all the wires), insert the candles into the Biolit wreath.
- Now decorate the wreath. Take the various conifer twigs and put them into the floral foam.
- Distribute the other accessories and decorative items until you are satisfied with the appearance of the wreath.